And we're back! Below are some of the numbers from today's u/s. Just a small sampling, lol. There are a lot of follicles, some bigger than listed below. They think I might trigger tonight, we'll have to see what my E2 is later today. I would love to trigger tonight, but whatever they think is best is what I want to do most. I think my E2 needs to be above 2000 to trigger, so I hope it goes up a bit more than it did yesterday. What else? Um...my lining is about 12, triple stripe. So that is good. It's 11 now, and I haven't had breakfast yet, so I am off to do that...same as every day.
UPDATE: u/s and b/w tomorrow am, trigger tomorrow night, retreival Monday morning! got to go right this sec...dinner out...oh - my E2 is 1993 today, not too high, but I am on OHSS precautions b/c of the follicle count...glad I like gatorade!
Left - 19.1, 18.26, 18.1, 16.94, 16.37, 15.84, 15.64, 15.21, 14.94, 14.86, 14.78, 14.76, 14.32, 14, 14, 13.64, 12.47, 12.43
Right - 18.02, 17.22, 17.19, 17.08, 16.78, 16.53, 15.93, 15.28, 15.22, 15.18, 14.98, 14.96, 14.92, 14.78, 14.24, 13.5, 12.81, 12.77, 12.64, 10.78, 10.53
Awesome news! Very exciting, Brooke! Keep us posted! :-)
ReplyDeletewow great follie numbers!
ReplyDeleteGREAT follie report! Congrats for getting your big dates! I think you will have a great cycle, Brooke!
ReplyDelete