Wow, just got off the phone again. The nurse was freaking out a bit - very funny, though. We have 16 embryos that look 'more than perfect' and one that is lacking! My clinic grades Day 3 embryos as either "3 or higher" or "3 and lower." We are in the 3 or higher category. No other embryo details. The nurse said everyone is amazed and excited & call us "IVF rock stars".
I can't believe we have 16 awesome embryos! It is more than I had ever hoped for.
If anything changes between now and Saturday, they will call. As of now, I expect a call on Saturday morning, and I have to head over to the clinic at about 11 am.
I can not wait!
That is great news! Congrats and good luck on Saturday!!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations...you both are one lucky couple!
ReplyDeleteWAHOO! So cool! I can't believe how well this is going for you. Hopefully it's a trend (fingers crossed). Excited for Saturday!
ReplyDeleteI think they would call that "best case senario"!!! You are ROCK STARS!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Keep the good news coming!!
ReplyDeleteI am getting a call tomorrow at 9AM to see if I'm doing a day 3 or day 5 transfer. So far no OHSS!
Can't wait to hear more!
Ah, so excited for you for tomorrow! I can not wait to hear all about it! Please post lots of details! GOOD LUCK BROOKE!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear how the transfer goes today! Yay for your rock star status!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and thinking of you RIGHT NOW. Good luck with the transfer! And congratulations on your rock star IVF cycle.
ReplyDeletewarmly,
Kate