We're home! Everything went great, and I am feeling pretty good, so far. Still under the effects of the morphine, I am sure. I think we got about 30 eggs, so we are very happy about that. I am getting ready to spend the rest of the day in bed with my hubby! I will be back on later today to give the play-by-play! Oh, I had general anesthesia, with a little pre-op sedation, and it was fabulous!
Off to bed...be back later to post more and read/comment on your blogs!
Yah, Brooke! Glad things went well! Can't wait to hear the long version! Enjoy resting!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling well! 30 eggs- WOW! Rest up. Can't wait to hear the rest, and the fert report tomorrow. I think I'm having the same anesthesia, but not sure. 14 hours till my ER! When's your beta? You're shooting for a day5, right?
ReplyDeleteholy crap that is a lot of eggs!!! you must be so happy. congratulations!
ReplyDeletewoohoo! congrats!!
ReplyDelete