
Here is the photo of the two blasts we transferred on Saturday. Ignore the smudge, that was me trying to erase my last name out of the photo.
The top embryo had to be scaled down a bit to fit in the photo, you can see where it was starting to hatch out the bottom.
They think the bottom embryo was already hatching when they did they transfer, but not when they took this photo.
Okay, that's it for now. I just remembered to post this pic after I got online to schedule my beta. It's 11/23, one week from today! That's not far off at all...
Back to bed, I guess. It's almost been 48 hours, and I am finally starting to feel better. I have been having very bad cramping. I started the progesterone suppostitories on Saturday night; I hope am doing them right. I am paranoid about not doing it right and making my progesterone levels plummet. Anyhow, back to bed/couch and I'll post more soon. I don't have a laptop anymore, so my computer use is pretty much non-existant!
Wow, hatching already? Holy smokes, Girl! I'm glad you are having such a fantastic cycle! Mine is going swimmingly as well so far :) My beta is the day after yours and I think it is forever away. I'm going to try to stay as busy as I can, but on bedrest... there's not much I can do. My DH wants to chain me to the bed until the beta, haha (in hopes of improving our chances)! We've compromised and I'll be up again Tuesday night or Wednesday morning- but taking it easy. At least he's being a good sport about being my slave while I'm stuck in bed :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are feeling better! Don't worry too much about the progesterone suppositories- Stick it in as far as it'll go and wear a thin maxi pad or something. That's it! Good Luck!!!
They both look ridiculously beautiful!! I hope they are super sticky!!! =)
ReplyDeleteMy beta is scheduled for November 23, too. We're only a few days away. Beautiful embryos.
ReplyDelete