Oh well, I almost expected this with my cramps and spotting.
What a nightmare.
Update: I am going back in on Thanksgiving to do my next beta. My clinic likes to do them 2.5 days apart, citing research or something or other. I really don't even want to go in, as I am spotting more and it's bright red. Oh well, I will keep up the suppositories and go in as scheduled. This sucks, but I really am looking forward to the next step, which will be 1 or 2 FET's and then if they don't work: adoption, baby! I always like to be thinking ahead, it helps me deal with the stress. Thank you all for your kind thoughts - it really does make me feel better - especially because DH is out of town, and I don't know a single person in the town (we just moved to Seattle a year ago.) DH should be getting home on Wednesday night, we hope. He's just in Spokane, not far, so if he needs to get here, he will. I know he feels horrible for being away right now, but he had no choice. Alright, I'm going to go find some crappy television to watch, and try to relax in front of the fire.
Oh no Brooke!! You go in for a doubling check on Wednesday right? I am hoping and praying for you that it's 50 on Wednesday!! Oh my gosh I can't believe all the bad news going around our cycle group right now. This is ridiculous! I'm SO SO sorry for this stress- it's in that middle ground between being a for sure answer either way. Why does IF have to suck so badly?! I am thinking of you, Brooke. I hope you are doing alright
ReplyDeleteBrooke,
ReplyDeleteTake a look at this: http://www.betabase.info/showDailyData.php?type=basic&multiples=Single&dpo=14
It might not be over yet. There were many women with a similar beta at the equivalent of 14dpo. Sending lots of positive thoughts for a doubling beta!
Hugs!
Thank you both so much, I am playing phone tag w/ the nurse right now, but I think I am going back in on Thanksgiving. Not sure why it's 3 days away. I am pretty sure it's a done deal, but I know there are always exceptions (I am never one of the them, lol.) I have light red spotting, and more cramps. I don't know why this has to be so hard, for so many people. It's retarded. I'm ready for my FET though. Down, but not out...
ReplyDeleteBig hugs! I can relate to not being one of the exceptions! Still hanging on to hope for you and yay for the frosties!
ReplyDeleteoh no! I will say prayers that YOU ARE the exception and you will get a much higher beta on Thanksgiving! ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteOh Brooke I'm so sorry. We have a different scale to measure the beta test where I live so i'm not sure what your level should be. But I hope you get a really big rise and that the spotting dissapears.
ReplyDeleteOh no, Brooke ... is it bright red spotting? I know sometimes a beta of 25 can still double. You know your body best though ... but I am still hopeful for your 2nd beta. I know what you mean about thinking ahead to the next step. It has helped me so many times to pick myself up. I hope you find some peace cozied up by the fire. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteIt's not over yet. I will be thinking and praying for you! I know it's hard and I am so sorry!!!
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))
Oh Man. I'll sit with you in spirit.
ReplyDeleteI just read your update...and just wanted you to know that I'm really feeling for you honey. Hang in there....your upbeat attitude is really incredible!! XX
ReplyDeleteUgh! I am hoping it doubles on Thanksgiving! Take care!
ReplyDeleteJust read your update. Big, big hugs, Brooke! I'm like you. I want to know what the plan is if something doesn't work. It sounds like you've got a good plan!
ReplyDeleteOh dear, I can't believe your DH is away! So hard on you both!! Only a few more hours until your second beta check. I hope things look a lot brighter for you tomorrow!! You sound so positive! I don't know how you do it :)
ReplyDelete