This Lily (yellow) and Jack (black.) We put Jack to sleep 8 weeks ago today. We had him from the age of 6 weeks to 13 years! He was such a great dog and we miss him every day. He had terrible arthritis and could no long walk more than a few steps on his own.
Lily had a hard time after Jack was gone; she's doing better now. We might get a puppy at some point, so she has another companion. But not right now, with the IVF and the holidays coming up...soon, though, we'll starting looking for another puppy...

Ahhh. Rest in peace, Jack... We lost our Border Collie last year on December 17 to osteoscarcoma. The vet had given her 6 months. She made it less than a month. It is so hard to lose a part of your family. I hope you find the perfect companion for Lily soon. Hugs....
ReplyDeleteThey are SO cute! I have two labs too (chocolate and black) and they are totally BFF. I'm so sorry for you guy and Lily about Jack.
ReplyDeleteThank you guys! Those comments mean a lot!
ReplyDelete