At least that's over.
Moving on to the next play.
My nurse will call in a bit, and we'll schedule the WTF appt.
I can't wait to see what they say!
UPDATE: Wow - our WTF appt is this Saturday, Dec. 5th! We are pretty excited about it, and glad we don't have to wait around. The nurse says we can order our next batch of meds after the appt. I do need to have another period (ha ha) before we start so we're looking at the end of December or early January for the FET. Not bad!
I am off to enjoy the rest of this glass of wine at 2 in the afternoon. I can do that.
Well at least the mind tricks have ended. Sorry about this result, Brooke. I still can't believe how well you're taking it! I'm interested to see how your WTF appt goes and anxious with you for your awesome upcoming FET!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry it turned out that way... I hope you're able to look to the future and see that you will have many more chances for success. I will be thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs, Brooke. At least you have some closure now. I'll be rooting wildly for your FET!!
ReplyDeleteNice to have a final answer. Even if it's a bad answer. I hope you enjoyed that glass of wine! You deserved it.
ReplyDeleteIf your FET meds are anything like mine it will all be pills - so much easier to deal with.
I am sorry that you have to go through all of this but I am really glad that your beta dropped so quickly so this can all be finished and you can start prepping for your FET. I hope your WTF appt gives you some useful info as well.
ReplyDeleteSorry that it didn't turn out better, but glad that you can move on. We have our WTF appointment tomorrow. I am nervous, but eager at the same time. Here is to better results in the future!
ReplyDeleteBrooke, I am so glad your appointment is so soon, and that you are no longer in limbo hell. But I sure wish it had turned out differently.
ReplyDeletethinking of you,
Kate
Glad to hear your WTF appointment is on Saturday. I hope you get some answers and I'll be cheering you on for your FET! Enjoy that wine, girl! You deserve it! Hugs :-)
ReplyDeleteI am in amazement at how LONG your infertility journey has been. I've just been through the pain of a negative pregnancy test after my IVF attempt, and it's some pretty deep pain. Know that there's someone out here who knows how that feels and I'm so, so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry that you have to be in this position to begin with but now that you are here at least you can move on to the next plan quickly and don't have to deal with a slow dropping beta. And thats GREAT that you are able to have your WTF appointment so soon, hope you get some answers and that AF shows up so you can get the FET on the road!
ReplyDeleteHow horrible to be in purgatory for so long. I am glad that now you have your answer, and that you can move forward with planning and dreaming. Good luck for your FET.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that you are going through this too. You seem to be handling things better than me. I am really struggling with failing in this way. I would have much preferred a beta of 0. I'm interested to see what your doctor had to say yesterday. My WTF appointment is tuesday, but I kind of doubt they'll be able to give me anything concrete.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
Cant wait to hear about your WTF appt over the weekend!!! (I keep checking your blog like a stalker..haha.) Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you!! :)
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and hope your WTF appointment was helpful! Sending huge positive thoughts for your FET!
ReplyDelete