Sunday, November 15, 2009

ET done!

Finally, an update! I got right into bed yesterday when I got home. We transferred two hatching blasts, and they looked awesome. Very high marks from the embryologist team and my Dr. So we are super happy with that, and with how the whole transfer went. The place was almost empty, and it was so calm and easy. We also learned that we might have 13 frozen blasts! We'll find out for sure in a day or so! So, I am taking it easy, and won't be around too much, but just had to give a bit of an update! The only problem I am having now is cramps! I hate them and they make me worry, but oh well, I guess?

4 comments:

  1. Yay for a perfect transfer! The fact that the embies were hatching is excellent news! And yay for totsicles! :-) Take it easy while those little ones settle in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on such wonderful embryos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! i'm so excited for you! i completely understand about you being MIA. me too for a few days. GOOD LUCK! I'm having a few little twingy cramps too, but I think it's just a response to the catheter (which my body has never really enjoyed). hooray for your freezer babies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is such good news!!! i cant believe you might have that many frozen babies! you've got a whole tlc show worth, lol :)

    ReplyDelete