Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 3 Fert Report - sort of!

We are being pushed to a day 5 transfer, but that is all we know for now! Nurse K just called, gave us that bit of news, and said to expect a more detailed call later this afternoon. We are thrilled!

I can't believe I have to wait even longer for the details on our little embryos, but it's for the best! I guess this means we are transferring blastocysts (knock on wood!) If they do end up looking really good, we are hoping to transfer two...but that's getting ahead of ourselves, I guess!

More details to come, later today...

Woohoo!

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME news! I can't believe they didn't tell you the grades, etc. They will call you back later today with that? They didn't even tell you how many are still chugging along? AGH! Poor Brooke! I'm dying to know the detailed report, and they're not even my embies!
    Hooray for a day 5! My previous RE said that transferring 2 blasts gives you a success rate equivilent to transferring 3 embryos on day 3. Are you guys considering transferring more than 2? Your RE might not let you if the blasts are fabulous and you are still of an "decent gestational age". Anyway... definitely post when they call with details! Good news though! :) I'm excited for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOO HOOOO!!!! Fingers crossed for two blast on day 5!!! :)

    ReplyDelete