Monday, November 2, 2009

Stims Day Five + E2 + partial follice count/sizes

Just got back from my day five ultrasound and b/w...I am not even sure how many follicles I've got cooking because I think I have so many they don't even want to count them all? Dr. O said I was on track, but then when I look at the number (below) it seems like the follicle size is pretty big for day five. I am not worried, but just trying to figure out what is 'normal' for day five and how long it might be until egg retrieval! Knock on wood... I'll get my E2 back later today...oh, my lining was 8.97 (multi-layered) today. That's about it, I need breakfast still!

Follicle counts: (the ones that I know of, anyway)
11.82, 10.92, 10.66, 11.57, 10.72...I hope those are good numbers!

UPDATE: today's E2 is 535! Expecting a call from the nurse shortly...

UPDATE #2 (LOL): I am supposed to reduce the Follistim to 75 units tomorrow morning and the Menopur to 75 as well (each down from 150.) Lupron will stay the same. I guess they are reducing my meds because I am responding well? I am not sure, but it sounds good, and that's what I'm going with!


4 comments:

  1. woot woot! grow follies grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Brooke! Thanks for the reassurance on the u/s! Grow follies, grow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great sizes! And an awesome lining for day 5! I love good news! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good to me! When's your next u/s?

    ReplyDelete