Okay, so I haven't heard back from the clinic yet, but I know my E2 was 162 this morning (because my clinic posts all of our results to their website) after 2.5 days of stims. I don't know what that number means, other than it is 4 times higher than my baseline. I am impatiently waiting for my nurse to call and tell my dosages for tonight! It seems like it is taking a bit longer for them to call me back today, so I hope everything is okay...PARANOID.
Oh, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone! I can't wait to start handing candy!
UPDATE: Just got off the phone with my nurse, and she said the E2 is good and to come to the office for an u/s and b/w on Monday at 7 am! So far, so good...
Moving along... can't wait to hear the follie count on Monday :)
ReplyDeletesounds like everything is going quite nicely! i go back tomorrow too for another looksie...hopefully we'll be triggering soon!
ReplyDelete