Saturday, November 21, 2009

FRER says yes + photo update

Phew, it's been a rough 24 hours for me. I have a tiny bit of reddish/pink spotting, and my boobs have lost all soreness, so I was getting scared. So I went to Target and bought a 3 pack of FRER. I got a very light pink line, and it was beautiful! I have only seen a light line on these tests when I was pg, so I am feeling better about things.
This is crazy stressful. I was planning out our FET already. I don't know how this will turn out, but for today, I am happy!

Update: here's a (huge) picture. 7dp5dt, about 6 pm last night. This morning's test at 10 am was darker.


Update, again: I hate this tiny bit of pink spotting I am getting on the tp. Unless it's just the embryo/s digging in further, in which case I love it. Back and forth, back and forth...



8 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed & good thoughts headed your direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments on my blog. I am happy to hear things are looking good! Good luck with the Beta on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, that is scary! So glad that FRER reassured you! Can't wait until all of our betas come in! Only 2 days away for yours!!! Then you will have a quantifiable result and not just a line- even better! SO exciting that you are pg!!
    THanks for the comment today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooohoooo! yay for beta monday. believe me, it cant get here any sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Looking forward to hearing your betas! Maybe you're baking two? =) Tomorrow for you! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just saw your update. Beautiful 2 lines! =) Don't worry too much about the spotting. I think that is really common and normal. Looking forward to hearing about a wonderful beta tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stopping by again to wish you best of luck tomorrow!!! you have a very nice 2 line test so i'm sure it will all work out with nothing to worry about. big nice beta tomorrow! big positive thoughts coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BFP!!! Thats all I gots say!! WOO HOOO!!! Congrats Mama....looking forward to reading about your beta cause I know you're prego!!! :)

    ReplyDelete