Sunday, January 31, 2010

First Lining Check + MTHFR results

This is gonna be quick: lining is about a 9 or so, I am still waiting for the official number to show up on my clinic's website, and my MTHFR results were (positive?) for heterozygous C677T.

My RE said no big deal!

SO, I am taking B6, B12, and extra folic acid on my own, just in case. Also, baby aspirin. I am still waiting for my E2 to come back. It'll be a few hours. If my E2 isn't good, I'll have to start estrace, but for now everything looks good, and I might not need it. Hope I don't! Update: no estrace is needed for now, and my next ultrasound is getting moved up a day, and therefore the transfer is moved up a day...oh and my lining was trilaminar, and looked great...E2 was 350. I switch to 4 vdots tomorrow. We're getting closer!!!

Now I am off to clean out my garage with my hubby...

6 comments:

  1. So glad things are progressing!!! Can't wait 'til your FET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lining =)
    Glad things are moving along and that your RE thinks its no big deal! Yay for one day closer!!! GL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! Will keep cheering you on from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the good wishes and cheers, girls! We are getting excited over here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is all fantastic news! Lining sounds perfect!! I can't wait for the transfer!

    ReplyDelete