Thanks for your comment on my blog. Love suggestions! Yes, I'd like to know what kind of testing you've had. I have my WTF appointment with Dr. W on Feb 1 and need to come armed with questions and demands for more rigorous testing.
Dr. W had me taking Medrol and baby asprin to help with implantation, but alas, they did not work.
I too really hope it's you last period for long time!!!!
ReplyDeleteHilarious SNL clip!! :)
Hil...
ReplyDeleteWait for it ...
...arious!
Thanks for the giggle!
Thanks for the laugh! Fingers crossed that you don't see AF again for a looooong time after this!
ReplyDeleteMe too!! Woohoo! You're almost there!!
ReplyDeleteBrooke,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog. Love suggestions! Yes, I'd like to know what kind of testing you've had. I have my WTF appointment with Dr. W on Feb 1 and need to come armed with questions and demands for more rigorous testing.
Dr. W had me taking Medrol and baby asprin to help with implantation, but alas, they did not work.