Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Now With Added Estrace!

Well, my E2 has fallen quite a bit! It went from 350 to 150 in 4 days, even with the increase to 4 Vivelle patches. I guess this means I will have to start either Estrace or IM estrogen injections. I knew it was going to be bad when my lining hadn't thickened at all. I am still waiting for the call from the nurse...update: Just got off the phone with the nurse, and she's calling in the estrace. Back to the clinic for another u/s and E2 draw on Friday.

So, I assume the FET is now pushed back a couple days while my estrogen rebounds and my lining plumps. I never thought my body would have trouble with maintaining my estrogen level! I have a little extra padding, and I thought that it was good for estrogen. Oh well, what do I know.

BTW, I have read online that estrace makes things blue. I am really looking forward to that. Can you tell if I am being serious or being sarcastic? Ooh, you'll never know!

I really hope the estrace helps and I don't get canceled! As Kenny Powers would say: WORK, DRUGS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et9-itE5qns (A clip from our favorite, vulgar guilty pleasure...Eastbound and Down!)





7 comments:

  1. Crap!! I really hope things are able to turn around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crappy. I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ughhh that's SO annoying. I hope the injections boost it right back up so you don't lose much time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang it! Hoping things improve and you get news from the nurse as to the protocol change soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am so sorry! I hope you get some good news soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh come one estrace help, help, help! I'm praying for things to start looking more positive for you, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boo for blue! Keep your spirits up! Hoping the next E2 draw shows skyrocking numbers! :-)

    ReplyDelete