Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So What Does That Mean?

Grrr. I just got off the phone with my clinic and some of the test results are back from my 'recurrent pregnancy loss' tests. A couple are still pending. So, they called to say they have some of the results, but that they would like me to talk to my RE in person about them when I go in for my ultrasound on Sunday. (My RE is on vacation until Saturday...)

I can not figure out if it's going to be 'bad' news (positive for Factor V Leiden, MTHFR, etc) or if it's just normal protocol. But usually I just get results of any kind over the phone from one of the nurses. I think? Oy.

Well, it doesn't really matter, either way. If the results showed something, we can treat it, and my odds for a healthy pregnancy that sticks probably just go up. That's the line of thinking I am going with.

End of vent.


6 comments:

  1. I am sorry that they would not share any more details over the phone. I hope that it is just standard practice and that the results will help provide information on what can be done to help you get your sticky BFP. I hope that your u/s goes really well on Sunday as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so frustrating that they wouldn't give you more information. I hope whatever they find will give you ways to help this cycle be successful and end with a beautiful baby in your arms! I can't believe transfer is only 2 weeks away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Knowing there were results but that the dr. wanted to visit with me wld drive me crazy.... But I love your attitude and you are right, now that you have results means treatment and one step closer to a sticky little bean! And that's progress! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we say "FRUSTRATING!!!" Sorry you have to wait for the news!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! Waiting sucks! You have a good attitude about though. Sunday will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I hate the not knowing. Especially the "I have a secret and I'm not going to tell you" kind. They should have just not called at all (or would you have worried more not knowing that any results were in?). I hope all goes well tomorrow. THinking of you

    ReplyDelete