It was 257.
I am not sure what it should be at this point, but I know my nurse will let me know when she calls. I have tried to google what my E2 should be at each stage of a FET, but haven't found much. Anyone out there have any ideas/experiences/numbers regarding this? C'mon, help me obsess...lol! The nurse said my level was awesome, and they are very pleased, and to keep up the good work, ha ha. She said I probably won't need any Estrace, based on how things are going so far...so we'll see. For now I am happy!
I don't go back in until Sunday for another E2 check (plus ultrasound.) After that, it's one more E2/lining check and then I start the meds for transfer and we're off! Easy peasy.
My transfer is set for 2 weeks from today - February 10th. I am really hoping I am able to have it moved up a few days to the 7th or 8th, for purely selfish reasons. DH and I have a concert (Wilco) to go to on the evening of the 10th, and I am not sure what I would do if I have transfer that same day. Does bedrest matter? Probably, at least in the immediate hours following it... Well, I am just going to hope that I get to have the transfer early. I have always had thicker linings, at an early point, so I hope that helps...
Other than the FET, I don't have a lot going on right now, just organizing my house, and doing a lot cooking/baking. My stress relief, I guess. It's fun. I think I'm just biding my time until spring arrives and I get to go back outside for yard work, planting, etc. Can't wait.
Have a great Wednesday!!!
No numbers here, just thinking good thoughts your direction!
ReplyDeleteNot sure what your numbers should be at this point, but for my FET (transfer was on Friday) they wanted my E2 level to be at least 500 five days before my transfer. The first time I had it checked, which was about the same timeframe as you, it was 278 so they upped my E2 injection amount (I haven't used patches or oral E2) and that did the trick. After my transfer I was told to be a "couch potato" for the rest of the day and the next day I was able to resume normal activities. Maybe they'll be able to move yours up a few days if your lining and E2 are good.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
I have absolutely no idea what you E2 should be but sending lots of good wishes for great results and a BFP!
ReplyDelete