Tuesday, October 20, 2009
And I'm Back...
...barely. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH is about all I can get out right now. The Lupron is clearly trying to make my head explode. This headache had a death grip on my skull, and there does not seem to be a thing I can do about it. The first few days were okay, not a lot of side effects. But on day 3, I felt the headache settle in, and now on day 4 it is still going strong. I think it's staying with me for the duration. And that's okay, it's for a pretty good cause, so I will suck it up. I bet it would have been better to do the shots at night, but the injection class RN told me to do them after I woke up, and since I'm such a compliant little patient, that's when I do them...if I do more than one cycle, I'll try to do the Lupron at night. I wonder what time of day most people do their Lupron shots? Day or night?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My nurse said 10 ml before 10 am. I did them in the am last time too. I'm not sure the reason for it. I'm sorry you have such bad headaches. Won't they let you take tylenol, or does that not kick it either?
ReplyDeletethey told me to do my lupron btwn 7-9pm at night, but at the exact same time every night, so i do 7:30pm. it definitely makes me sleep like a baby!
ReplyDeleteHey, Nicole - I still can't log in/see your blog! ;( Brooke
ReplyDeletePS. Kim - the Lupron does make me very sleepy for a few hours...zzzzz...I will take it at night next time, but I really hope there is no next time....