As for my cycle - 6+ (?) days of Lupron left; I am not sure when I am going to stopping it. I know I go down to 5 units when I start the Follistim, but other than that, I'm not sure. I'll find out at suppression check, which is only 5 days away now. Time is going pretty fast right now, and for that I am grateful!
I'm off to bake...
You should keep taking lupron until your trigger shot or ER, so for a 2-3 weeks still.
ReplyDeleteMy tummy is starting to get sore, is yours? I want to call and ask if there are other possible injections sites. My first IVF (with a different dr.) said I could do my tricep, but that sounds worse.
Enjoy your cupcakes! :)
Interesting, Nicole! Thanks for the headups. I am so clueless. I don't think I have enough Lupron for that many days, but I know I can get some quickly, so no biggie. My belly is not sore at all, I don't get bruises or bleed, either. Knock on wood. Of course tomorrow I will get both, just for typing that out... LOL.
ReplyDeleteHi - I am just dropping by. I am about a week ahead of you. I did my suppression check yesterday and started stims tonight. Lupron was actually much better than I thought it would be. I had headaches too, but took tylenol to help. I have been able to sleep, but have had the craziest dreams. Good luck with your suppression check!
ReplyDeletegirl, i am right with you on the pms! i am freaking starving all the time!!! i just took my last bcp on thursday so it was expected, but i think this lupron has made it all ten times worse than normal. i have my supression check on the 27th, so i am one day ahead of you for this cycle!!! im dying for next week already. good luck at your appt.
ReplyDelete