Stims Day Two
There is definitely something going on with my ovaries, already. I wonder if this is too soon? I should probably try to think positive, or something. Well, we'll see what my estradiol level is tomorrow. I just took my nightly Menopur, and tonight's shot went better than last night. Last night it burned pretty bad, but I barely felt tonight's. Last night J did the injection, and I did tonight's...maybe that had something to do with it. I am a pro now, with all that Lupron I did on my own. Well, I'm off to watch some bad tv and carve some pumpkins...
Glad your shot went better tonight. DH does all mine (until next week when I'm on my own 2x!!) and sometimes I can't feel it and sometimes it kills. Weird like that. I wouldn't know when you're supposed to feel your ovary action because I'm not really "in tune" enough to notice what I'm feeling. Just pain or pressure or general terms like that. Last time my ovaries were so huge they were touching and I needed maternity clothes, but I had no clue just what was going on. Sorry, can't help you there. but I'm sure it's good news that your ovaries are responding now!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting for my husband to come home and give me my second Menopur shot tonight - he is a scientist type too.
ReplyDeleteHope the pumpkins worked out well.