Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Partial Pass?

So, I just got back from my suppression check and my ovaries are still showing a crazy high follicle count, but Dr. O says we are going to proceed with caution! Bloodwork results are pending, so that will also factor in... I'm happy for now, and am off to do some shopping... Fingers crossed that my bloodwork comes back okay... I'll post more later today.

Update: WE ARE A GO FOR STIMULATION! I am so excited and relieved, I can't believe it. Feels like Christmas already! I start Follistim and Menopur tomorrow! Woohoo!

3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for a low estrogen for you!!
    PS- you still need to send me your email so I can add you to my blog! (It's the only way blogger has for me to add you) :)
    www.aicfollowers.blogspot.com

    Stims for you tomorrow, hooray! BTW, did you ever get a period post bcp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done! Commented on aicfollowers w/ my email! Still waiting for my labs.... Going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh yeah, I did get a period - a terrible, painful one! ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot woot for starting stims tomorrow, you are right behind me!!!

    ReplyDelete