Friday, February 19, 2010

Nothing to see here...

Things are pretty quiet around here, not much going on.  We've got plans for the weekend, nothing too exciting - we're just killing time until the beta...


But I guess I don't feel an URGENT desire to have my beta right this second, because I already know that for now, I am pregnant.



I've been testing positive since 4dp5dt, today is 7dp5dt.  The test line has gotten a little darker each morning.  The test above is from today.    


We are over the moon, choosing to be happy and hopeful, rather than the alternative.  This isn't my first positive hpt, and trust me, I know what can happen.  


I'll post my beta number on Sunday!  I hope it's nice and high!



10 comments:

  1. In the spirit of happy and hopeful...YAY!

    Fingers crossed for a great beta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news! I hope the beta is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!!!! Brooke, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see your beta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yipeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    That's amazing! Way to bury the lead, you sly devil!

    Jem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! That's a nice dark line! So excited for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Yay! Great news! I am too chicken to POAS. I am going to have to wait until Monday. Look forward to hearing how your beta goes on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing much?! That's huge!! I know what can happen too, and I know what happened to you last time :( but this is still a HUGE step in the right direction. I'm super excited to hear your beta number. Hoping for something nice and high... Happy 'early' congrats, Brooke! You did always think that an FET is what would bring you your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great HPT for 7dp5dt! I think you will have a great beta on Sunday! This is fantastic news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!! This is fantastic news!!!!! I will be thinking about you over the weekend and I look forward to reading about your beta!!! Congratulations, Brooke!!!!!!!!!!! Love the positive attitude!!! Its time for really good things to come!!!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Oh what happy news indeed. Know that you'll get some fab beta numbers on Sunday and will keep my eyes out for those fab stats!

    ReplyDelete