Friday, February 5, 2010

It's On!

Well, well, well!  E2 today is up to 1207!  That is a pretty good jump from 150 on Wednesday.  My lining is still triple stripe, but isn't much thicker.  Dr. O said it looks good, though.  I will go back in on Sunday for one last lining check.  

They told me to bring my PIO with me, and they'll give me my first injection, and give me the black aiming circles.  The transfer is scheduled for next Friday the 12th!  One week.  

Not bad, really. 

I plugged my transfer date into an IVF due date calculator and it gave me Halloween as my singleton due date!  That would be fun, especially considering it is my favorite holiday, by far.  It gave Oct. 9th as the twin due date.  Not that I'm looking ahead or anything. Actually, I am thinking about dragging DH out to Ikea to look at nursery stuff.  Just look.  Over the past 7 years of ttc, I have never bought a thing really.  I have a single onesie, and a few cute unisex clothing items from my Mom.  I think that's it.  If I ever do get and stay pregnant, we will have a lot to do.  We did empty out our spare bedroom this past week, and for now it's a workout/stretching/yoga room, but it's real purpose will be as a nursery.  

I really hope this works!  For now, I am confident...

6 comments:

  1. Yay, yay yay on increased E2! Everything is crossed for you here, Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!! One week!!! We are all hoping right along with you that THIS IS IT!!!!! :)

    I nominated you for a blog award!! Go check it out on my blog it you want to!!

    Happy that things have turned around for you this cycle!! Come on BFP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Great news! We are set to go the day before on 2/11. I am hoping this the one for both of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting that your transfer is scheduled for a week from today = ) I hope everything goes perfectly and you are able to celebrate a little over a week later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO glad to hear your estrogen is right back up where it should be. I can't believe your transfer is in less than ONE WEEK!! So freaking exciting!

    That's so cool that your baby would be born around Halloween. It's neat that it's your favorite holiday, too.

    Thanks for checking up on me ... I posted finally! I was just too tired to write.

    Fingers crossed for a beautiful transfer, Friday. You have been so patient and cheerful through all of this and you are going to be a great mama.

    ReplyDelete