Quickie update - we transferred 2 beyond beautiful 6Aa blasts this afternoon! They were both completely hatched, and I am so relieved. We are about to watch the Olympics, so must go.
FABULOUS!!! I'm SO glad to hear it. I was a bit worried when you hadn't updated, but with how great your blasties were last time I was also confused. Oh, what wonderful news. I hope they stick better this time!! Good luck! And how awesome that the Olympics arrived just in time to take you through the 2ww :)
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! 6 double A are you kidding me?! And hatching? Beautiful! I WISH I could produce even one embryo that gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Brooke, I am so happy the transfer went smoothly. I am thinking of you in your wait for beta and have everything crossed for good results!!
Congratulations on a wonderful transfer! That is awesome to hear! I hope that you have wonderful news to share in a little over a week!!
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS!!! I'm SO glad to hear it. I was a bit worried when you hadn't updated, but with how great your blasties were last time I was also confused. Oh, what wonderful news. I hope they stick better this time!! Good luck! And how awesome that the Olympics arrived just in time to take you through the 2ww :)
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic news!!! Praying for you and your beautiful blasts!!!
ReplyDelete