Sunday, February 21, 2010

Beta results!

167.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is all I can manage right now!


Second beta in two days or so, I guess...


SO HAPPY!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is an awesome beta #. Lots of doubling/tripling vibes to you for your next beta = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic number!!!! Congratulations!!! Looking forward to Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fantastic number. Sending continuing positive thoughts your direction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Beautiful Big Beta Brooke!
    (sounded cornier than I intended)-- but HURRAH!
    And YIPPIE and GO baby!

    I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an AWESOME number!! YAY!!! =) You're pregnant!!!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Brooke! I'm so glad that the FET worked and your beta number looks great. I look forward to another good number very very soon. What a fabulous weekend of BFPs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! That's a great number congrats =)
    Lots of sticky dust going your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEEEEEEEHHAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!! That is a GREAT number!!!!!!!!!! STOKED FOR YA MAMA!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete