Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lining check + cupcakes

Had my final lining check this morning, and we are definitely a go for transfer on Friday!


After the RE appt, we went out to breakfast and then picked up some treats for our Super Bowl pig out.  


I think I read that cupcakes were just what every PCOS girl needs, right?  I am pretty sure I got that right.




The cupcakes were from Trophy Cupcakes, and the one I already sampled was awesome.  Yum yum.  Good day! 

10 comments:

  1. Yeah for being ready for your transfer this week. The cupcakes look DELICIOUS!!!!! Very jealous and getting a sweet-tooth as I type! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee for a transfer this week! I hope it goes really well. Those cupcakes look AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. Those are just a little to pretty to eat...but I'd do it anyway. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Trophy Cupcakes. I have been having them a little too much since they opened a store in UVillage.

    The first thing I thought when I realized that we were moving the transfer is that it would be the same day as you. I am hoping for little pumpkins for both of us on Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for being right on schedule with your transfer!! I am pretty sure it's required to eat like 5 cupcakes daily before transfer, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cupcakes look yummy! And yeah, for your upcoming transfer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WooHoo!!! Transfer Friday!! So happy its happening on schedule!! I think I read someplace that cupcakes are supposed to help with successful FETs!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY friday!

    very exciting! so hopeful the magical cupcake therapy will be *just the thing*-- seriously now, thinking of you and hoping all goes perfectly! best of luck,
    warmly
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay - that's awesome. I'm right behind you with a possible transfer early next week. Take care and hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I've ever seen such a delicious looking cupcake!
    Isn't today supposed to be your tentative ET? Update please!! I'm dying to hear more! Hope all is going beautifully!

    ReplyDelete