Tuesday, March 2, 2010

5 weeks & 2 days

Oh man, is it time for my ultrasound yet?  


(Nope, but only 5 more days to go, LOL.)  


Waiting's not really that bad...we are really looking forward to Sunday.  I hope it goes well, I don't have a reason to think otherwise, yet.  I think I'm still knocked up, imagine that!  


I'll only be six weeks for the ultrasound, I am thinking there's only a slim chance of seeing a heartbeat.  But as long as everything measures correctly, I will assume all is well.  


We have still haven't told anyone except our parents about the good news.  It's just too early.   I have no idea when we will tell everyone else, if the pregnancy continues.  Maybe 8 weeks, maybe 12?  DH and I will have to think about that...


I'll update on Sunday, whether it's good or bad news!  Please be good news!

6 comments:

  1. I'm thinking it will be good news! Will be watching for your exciting update. I have read that some have seen the heartbeat at the point. I think I was 6 weeks and 3 days or so. Crossing fingers! At least you should be able to see the yolk sac and baby. VERY EXCITING! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it'll be GOOD NEWS!! Can't wait to hear!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have a decent shot at seeing the heartbeat. We saw hbs at 6w2d with no trouble at all -- they were so obvious that I saw them before the RE even pointed them out. I cannot wait to hear about your u/s!!! I am sure it's wonderful news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and wanted to say congrats! I'm at almost exactly the same place (5 weeks, 5 days) - although I have to wait another two weeks for an ultrasound. Hope everything goes beautifully on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your betas and can't wait to hear about the u/s on Sunday. You should be able to SEE the hb, it's the audio that may be questionable. Hoping for a "whoosh whoosh whoosh"!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to hear how it goes!! Not too much longer.

    ReplyDelete