A - Age: 35
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Dishes
D - Dog/Pet's name: Lily, yellow lab
E - Essential start to your day item(s): usually it's coffee, but now, it's water and a small
breakfast
F - Favorite color: green
G - Gold or Silver: platinum
H - Height: 5' 8"
I - Instruments you play(ed): flute
J - Job title: none, currently!
K - Kisses or hugs: Hugs
L - Living arrangements: with my husband and dog in our new house
M - Mood: Happy, worried, anxious
N - Nicknames: Brookie, Wubi
O - Overnight hospital stays other than birth: None
P - Pet Peeves: Arrogance
Q - Quote from a movie: Stuff your sorries in a sack! Pineapple Express
R - Right or left handed: Left
S - Siblings: two younger brothers
T - Time you wake up: 6:30 for my PIO shot. Normally I do like to sleep in, but I am a
strangly perky morning person, if I do have to get up. It's so weird.
U- Underwear: Most of the time.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Beets
W - Ways you run late: I am never late.
X - X-rays you've had: skull, teeth, sinuses, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, lung,
abdomen, pelvic, hip, knee, ankle, foot. LOL.
Y - Yummy food you make: I make everything!
Z - Zoo favorite: Giraffes!
I know what you mean about liking to sleep in but being perky if you do have to get up. I am like that, too!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to hearing about your next u/s!