Thursday, March 11, 2010

6 weeks & 4 days

Every day I start to post something, and then I stop.  I want to say I am doing better!  Not too much spotting!  No cramps!  I feel so nauseous!  But then I delete because I am so paranoid of jinxing myself.  It is so dumb.  I don't know how people can put up pregnancy tickers and all that at the beginning of a pregnancy.  It's so brave!  


So, there it is.  Everything is going fairly well.  I would love for the spotting to stop altogether, but it really isn't much.  Please don't let this be a jinx!   


We are going out of town this Sunday, for DH's work, but I am looking forward to it.  We'll be gone until Wednesday, so I think it'll help time go by quickly until we have our next ultrasound on the following Sunday.  


10 days.  


I wonder if I will be able to hit "publish post" now?

3 comments:

  1. Good job!! You published it!! :)

    I know how scary it is in the begining!! I think about you all the time!! Hope your trip is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about not wanting to jinx yourself. I am really happy you updated though -- it's so great to hear that things continue to go so well!

    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't put up a ticker until we heard the HB at 8 weeks and then it haunted me until Baby looked like a human at around 10-12. I'm totally with you on that mind frame. Sorry your so sick, but at least it's a good sign right?

    ReplyDelete