Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Uplift

I've gotta say, I am feeling better these days.  A little crying yesterday, and some aggression, but then I realized I just started up a new prescription (prednisone), and I forgot how it messes with me.    


My RA is acting up, not too bad.  Trying to nip it in the bud.  


I went to Target today and spent 300.00, mostly on bathroom stuff.  New towels, that kind of thing.  Plus some t shirts.  I haven't gone out shopping by myself for seven months!  7!!!  So, I had a blast in there, wasting time, and some might say money.  I don't care though!  Retail therapy feels great today.


I think we are going out to pizza and then to see Eclipse, if if is not sold out, or if I am not too tired.  I bet I am too tired.  Didn't sleep last night.  (See previous mention of prednisone!)  Ahh, shoot, gotta run, forgot my dose...


Take care, hope you are all doing well.  And THANK YOU again for all your support.  I will have to update on Hawaii!  I did as I pleased, and it was FABULOUS! 

6 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fabulous time in Hawaii.

    Good luck with the prednisone and RA - hope it's a short time thing only!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Hawaii was fantastic -- I can't wait to hear all about it. I'm happy you're feeling a little bit better, too. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that Hawaii was good to you and that you are in a bit better spirits! Enjoy the retail therapy... it always makes me feel better

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love buying new towels! I think its a girl thing, but there is something so luxurious about having new linen.

    I'm so pleased Hawaii helped restore you, look forward to hearing all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... $300 at Target! Sounds GREAT! I love shopping at Target. It's like a therapy for me too! :) I'm so sorry for all that you're going through. I know that you are still grieving, and I pray that God continues to heal your heart each and every day. *hugs*

    -Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad hawaii was so good to you and for you!
    and
    hope the predinsone treats you gently. Is that for the RA? My darlin takes it during a flare and so help me, has no side effects. When I've taken it, I feel taken over and emotionally hijacked.

    thinking of you,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete