Tuesday, July 13, 2010

8 weeks today


I don't know how I have gotten through these last 8 weeks.  They have been mostly hellish, with a few brighter moments.  I'll share one photo of the dozen that we have of our precious little boy.

We miss him so much.

14 comments:

  1. he's beautiful brooke.
    im so very sorry.
    xoxo
    lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lis is right, he's absolutely beautiful. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, precious little baby. He's beautiful, Brooke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome little man. So sorry again. hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is amazing. Those tiny feet are adorable. sending love your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you have photos of your precious baby boy, but I'm still so sorry for your loss, Brooke. Continued thoughts and prayers for healing for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Broke my heart to read this, Brooke. I don't know how you're doing it either. You have always been shockingly strong, so that must be it. I love the picture, it is so precious. ((hug))

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing photo Brooke. It is so beautiful and I'm so pleased you have these photos to look at. He was real and loved.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. just stopped by to say I'm thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  10. My heart aches for you...my niece was born at 21 weeks and your photo reminds me of her. So tiny, so perfect and so beautiful. She also had the most beautiful little baby feet.

    I'm sorry for your loss. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been on my mind, Brooke. I hope you're hanging in there. Sending more hugs ...

    ReplyDelete