Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Well, we are so busy around here. I was in Sandpoint, Idaho most of last week, which was snowy and fun, and now we are off for sunny southern California! I will definitely be posting up a storm starting around December 31 or so, when we arrive back home!

I hope everyone has a great holiday, and gets lots of good gifts!

I'll try to keep my chin up, and not get too down about being unpregnant for another Christmas. I'll just focus on my upcoming FET, and not dwell on the bad...it usually works.

Happy Holidays, everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're traveling all over the place! I hope you have a wonderful holiday as well! Looking forward to hearing lots about your FET post-Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy travel filled Holiday! I love travelling though, and I hope you are enjoying yourself a lot!! I am excited to hear all about your FET and wish you all the luck and everything that I can for it!! Hey, Sonja dreamt she was having quads and it came true; you dreamt you'd conceive on a FET and that's so much more likely to happen so I'm feeling super optimistic for you!! Besides, your embies are all SO awesome!! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your holidays are wonderful and looking forward to cheering on your FET! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a WONDERUL holiday and can't wait to cheer you on during your FET!!! :)

    ReplyDelete