Monday, May 10, 2010

Going Protected

UPDATE: I have not really posted anything over at Wordpress.  I am just blogging over here for now.  Too tired to think about moving, and passwords and all that.  Sorry for any confusion.  :0)


Hi, all!  I am going password protected, which I guess you can't do on Blogger, so I have to move over to Wordpress.  


If anyone wants the password, my email is btmartino@hotmail.com.  The new url will be: http://scifibaby.wordpress.com/ .  I don't really know what I'm doing, so I'll just hope I can figure it out.  LOL.


Everything is going well over here, had a great day yesterday with a short, easy hike and some good food.  15 weeks!  I can't believe it...


Much more later...

6 comments:

  1. Sent you an email - glad all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can go protected on blogger -- Nicole is and I have a few other bloggers I read who are, too.

    Sent you an email nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonja - I just read your comment right now. I put added some restrictions, and we'll see if it works...thanks! I'll just stay here if it works! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brooke! I got your comment a while back and am just getting online for the first time in forever. I'm really struggling to blog lately, I know I'm bad. But I'm doing great!! I do check in on your every now and then, and I'm so glad to hear things are still going well for you.
    PS- YOur blog still isn't private. You have to go to Settings, permissions, and change it to only allow the people you invite. Then you have to invite people by adding their email address, and they have to be logged into their gmail account to view your blog. That's how mine is anyway.
    I didn't send you an email, but will you add me to your wordpress? I'm aiconfessions@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi i came from Michelles blog. Im so sorry and can i send you virtual hugs... My friends friend's twins were born two days ago at 17 weeks and one lived two days ! If you go private can you please add me to your blog too, mishi755@gmail.com
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you love and prayers

    ReplyDelete